TEMPORARY EXPORT MANAGER (T.E.M.)
Our customers frequently ask us not only to organize the schedules of their “on-site” agents, but to advise them on how to improve the export of their products.
That’s why we started up a team of “Export Managers”: We offer our customers the option of delegating to us the Export tasks in which we specialise, or, as an alternative, we make our know-how available to our customers in order to help them to build up their own “Export department”
Here’s how it works. We completely organize the sales missions in detail for our Export Managers, selecting potential buyers through our agenda:
- geo-mapping the potential market,
- outlining the potential customers in order to find what their demands may be,
- fixing a meeting with someone from the purchasing department,
- we organize the mission to your assigned “Export Manager” with a packed agenda of meetings,
- we collect feedback and then, in co-operation with your Sales department, we send proposals and offers.
Our strength? Traveling three weeks per month, with in-office staff reporting the missions. Exactly the opposite of what an internal Export Sales Department does: they are more and more busy organizing, rather than implementing real sales by meeting potential customers at their own locations.