Geocom organizes corporate training courses on GeoMarketing to coach Managers and Sales Network about geographical data management.
- Manager: to take business data from spreadsheets and transform it into eye-catching and informative visualizations about the sales network performance.
- Sales Network: to organize the customer portfolio in a specific Area.
The GeoMarketing Course is useful to companies that need to approach marketing with a data-specifically based quantitative method.
In particular it is useful to:
- Identify and define geographically customers, current and potential competitors;
- Locate and optimize marketing strategies;
- Estimate the potential of a geographical area for a newly opened point of sale;
- Optimize performance and presence on the territory of its own stores network;
- Define sales targets for agent or by area;
- Planning advertising campaigns and promotional activities;
- Developing or rationalizing the distribution channel;
- Optimizing the sales network;
- Evaluate the sales performance (sales by geographic area and agent).
Thanks to the GeoMarketing courses you can use the company big-data with Geographic Source (more than 80% of all corporate data) to have a map-based representation for a complete knowledge of all markets.
4 modules from the total duration of 4 hours and they can be held at your company or at Geocom locations:
- Module I: All about Geomarketing: What is it and what is the use
- Module II: The Geomarketing Software: Installation and Support
- Module III: All the features of the Geomarketing Software
- Module IV: Use and interpretation of maps based on business needs